The world is full of such grand history and remarkable places where I’d love to visit. Here’s my Top 10 list for places where I’d love to visit (for the first or second time):
- New England (all six states, in the autumn)
- United Kingdom, Ireland (in the autumn, winter or spring)
- The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, MI (summertime)
- The Biltmore Estate in North Carolina (autumn or spring)
- New York City (at Christmas time)
- Seattle, WA (summertime)
- Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket (summertime)
- Franklin, TN (any time of the year; have been here before but would love to go again)
- Washington, DC (springtime, when the cherry blossoms are galore)
- Savannah, GA (Been here once before only briefly, would love to go back and stay longer)
Keeping in mind that there are limitless places I would love to visit and see, literally all over the world, this is only a very, very small list for now. I will make another list soon.
Have you been to any of these places? I would love to hear about it, if so.
Until next time,